Translate

Sunday 15 December 2013

EVEN I APPLIED IT !! IT WORKED ! :)

When i was in school I never used to get good marks and got thrashing from my parents always!

BUT, 1 day i was sitting on my couch and i thought WHY are they always after me and saying always "study study & study"? Are they mad? Why dont they say "play play play"? :P :)

You yourself think about it! I got the answer just by thinking! :)

I always wanted a super beautiful girlfriend..whose nature is awesome..who respects everyone..who can understand me..who can etc etc etc etc !!!!

(well alot of requirements right? ) :p

Guess what?! I GOT HER <3<3<3 :):):)

HOW?? :)

I created an imaginary girl with all those qualities and "THOUGHT" & "BELIEVED" that she is actually real and shes my girlfriend !!!!!
I felt the HAPPINESS of having her (even though i didnt) 
Feeling the joy of having her!!

DONT BELIEVE ME? YOU DOUBT ME?
FINE :) TRY YOURSELF :)
(it would take a little time, but its guaranteed that it would work!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment